Thank you for expressing interest in a career with us. Please contact us at and/or send your resume to email@example.com
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
We are seeking a self-motivated, detail oriented, person to add to our customer service team.
The Customer Service Representative is the principle contact for customers and is responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships with customers on behalf of the company. This includes taking personal and complete responsibility for each customer contact and order, and ensuring that all customer requirements are met. As a member of the Sales and Marketing team, responsibilities include designing and implementing marketing and customer service activities to meet monthly, quarterly, and annual goals of the company. Participates in developing department goals and individual performance plans aligned with the company vision. This includes:
- Guarantee satisfaction and value for our customers.
- Maintain a positive work environment that fosters pride in being part of a winning team and promotes personal growth.
- Maintain personal productivity and quality standards that make possible attractive financial returns so that the company may continue to provide excellent service to our customers and ensure job security and career growth for our staff.
General and Administrative
- Communicate with the General Manager, Sales and Production to keep them informed and to ensure customer objectives and sales goals are met.
- Coordinate with Production Team to schedule and prioritize jobs, and when necessary reorganize work to meet deadline changes and updates.
- Acknowledge and appropriately greet and assist every customer in a timely manner.
- Process customer orders courteously and efficiently.
- Organize workflow to meet customer deadlines.
- Effectively present and discuss the products and services of the company in a way that conveys an image of quality, integrity and superior understanding and delivery of customer needs.
- Manage telephone calls professionally, efficiently and with positive inter-personal communication approaches.
- Attend to customer complaints and concerns immediately, and develop a satisfactory resolution.
- Monitor the quality of your work and ensure your work is error free.
- Act to assure high customer satisfaction and repeat business.
- Maintain a clean and well organized work area.
- Understand and apply company pricing systems and policies.
Sales & Marketing
- Support the efforts of Account Managers by conducting on-site and community based presentations, seminars and education that promotes the image of the company as a leader in printing, copying, and graphic services.
- Provide service, education, and effective problem solving, involving appropriate team members as needed.
- Provide other duties as required to support the sales and marketing teams.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Experience in sales, customer service and/or graphics and printing. Demonstrated oral and written interpersonal communication skills including constructive problem solving.
- 1 year experience operating copying equipment.
- Demonstrated ability to operate a PC.